weightlesslives:This might be the most accurate thing I’ve read everPosting on Tumblr is like talking to your cat. You don’t know if they are listening, and you don’t know if they care, but for some reason, it still helps.
And sometimes they attack you completely unprovoked.
- The first “real” show I did (as in not for elementary school class or a summer camp or anything) was Dracula. I played Mina.
- One of the scariest things I’ve ever done was hang myself onstage in full view of the audience for And Then There Were None. I’d do it again in a heartbeat. By the end of the run, I think I was actually more worried about moving unnaturally onstage because I was wearing a bulky harness under my costume.
- All of us in my dorm follow each other on tumblr and it’s wonderful. <3 Considering that this time last year I wouldn’t even let anyone I knew see my tumblr…yay feeling safe with people!
- I just checked my academic progress and while I still need the classes I’m taking next semester for my degree, I actually completed (or will in two weeks) the number of units necessary for a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years. Holy shit. O.o
- I love Ibsen and I need to finish the “Early Plays” before I leave this town because this school is the only place I’ve had access to them. Bonus: I’ve had much of the Ibsen here collection checked out for much of those 2.5 years.
You’re all my favorite! Anyone who wants to should do it and tag me so I see it. :-)
Especially my roommates.
“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
The seed of the prophet shall sit the throne, and drown in fire the mountains of man.